Sunday, 8 February 2015

Fashion: January 2015 Best Dressed

First best dressed of 2015! It's always tricky when awards season is in full swing because I have to hunt down best dressed among all the gowns. The BAFTAs and The Grammys are tonight so be sure for an update on those best dressed soon.


  • Zosia Mamet wore head to toe red as she attended the premiere of Girls Season 4, I love this Alexander McQueen look, Zosia has seriously upped the style stakes. Simple but totally eye-catching
  • I didn't do a Peoples Choice Awards list as I simply didn't love enough of the looks from the night but if I had Sarah Hyland in Christian Siriano would have been up there. Sarah seems to have found her styles; sweet, feminine with a little edge.
  • I had about three Sophia Bush outfits to choose from, much like Nina Dobrev she often completely nails it. This pale pink Cushnie et Ochs two piece is the perfect mix of sexy and sweet, the colour is soft but the shape (and her styling) is fierce
  • Oh I do love a redhead in green! Amy Adams was striking in a wonderfully fitted emerald green Roland Mouret dress as she attended W Magazines Golden Globes Celebration. Paired with gold accessories consisting of Giuseppe Zanotti pumps and a Jimmy Choo clutch, Amy pulled out all the stops.
  • Salma Hayek wore a gorgeous deep blue Stella McCartney gown with divine lace inserts as she attended the HELP HAITI HOME Gala, I love that the patent clutch and the sleeked back ponytail kept it modern.
  • Ever the style teen queen, Hailee Stenfeld was another in Stella McCartney as she made an appearance at InStyle and Warner Bros Golden Globes Post Party. One of the most fashion forward starlets at the moment this is a tricky design to pull off but Hailee rocked this quirky dress wonderfully
  • One of my favourite style crushes wore one of my favourite designers, Nina Dobrev stunned in this black  Zuhair Murad jumpsuit at ELLE Women in TV Celebration, as always fabulous make up and on point accessories; especially those pointed silver stilettos.
  • I'm not sure why I love this look from Chris Evans so much but as soon as I saw it he had me swooning. The Peoples Choice Awards is the perfect event to keep things stylish and simple with a smart edge and that's exactly what Chris did in this Gucci ensemble, navy is most certainly his colour.
  • Sometimes I love a look because I would wear it other times it's because I never could. This one is the latter, Allison Williams wears a quirky and cute Mary Katrantzou mini as she attended the Glamour Cover Star Party. From the sweet collar to the clashing print, high neck and short length this is simply adorable and would look hideous on me!
  • Reese Witherspoon rocked the blue carpet at the Critics Choice Awards in an incredible hot pink and black Lanvin outfit, soft golden waves and a slight smokey eye were the perfect accompaniment to this eye-catching number
  • Isabel Lucas shows that an element of boho can look glamorous, this ethereal Jenny Packham gown is all kinds of glorious. Soft clipped up waves and subtle make up paired with a dazzling dress and gold accessories is the perfect mix of hippie and Hollywood.
  • I love a guy who isn't afraid to show some character. Also at the Critics Choice Awards Jared Leto wore a bright azure blue Costume National blazer paired with simple black trousers and those fabulous embellished Louis Leefman loafers, note the matching socks and blazer. The mans got style.

Best dressed from January goes to Amy Adams, I am so in love with that green and those sleek auburn locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment