Monday, 9 February 2015

Fashion: Grammy Awards 2015 Best Dressed

For me The Grammys had a better choice of fashion then the BAFTAs, I was much more wowed by the stars. There were many best dressed contenders and a great deal of sparkle!


  • Gwen Stefani wore a glorious black Atelier Versace jumpsuit, it's the perfect style for the popstar as it has enough quirk without being over the top. Simply black heels and nude make up were the perfect choice as you don't want to distract that fantastic bodice
  • This is the second Lady GaGa Brandon Maxwell dress of the night, her performance choice but both appear on my best dressed list. I adore everything about this; the sparkling dresses, feather bottom and of course the silver platinum locks
  • Taylor Swift look absolutely sensational in this delightful ombre Elie Saab, the oceanic colour are delightful and I love that she went for a pop of colour with the purple heels; all very Mermaid.
  • Miley Cyrus kept it simple but sexy in a tight-fitting black dress by Alexandre Vautheir Couture with cut out detailing, this is a fresh look from Miley and I like it.
  • Kim Kardashian West wore a shimmering robe stye gown by Jean Paul Gaultier, her beauty was on point with that new messy bob and a golden glow. 
  • Making another appearance on this list is Lady GaGa one again in a Brandon Maxwell sparkler, this silver dress with it's art deco pattern and those divine emerald jewels is a total show-stopper. GaGa was on form.
  • Nicki Minaj has certainly toned thing down since the start of her career but she still sizzles and this black Tom Ford dress was the perfect way to showcase her amazing physique. 
  • Katy Perry's awesome purple hair is back! She worked the red carpet in this embellished Zuhair Murad creation paired with simple silver heels and that fabulous lilac bob. I love this from head to toe
  • I realize this isn't to everybody's taste and part of my wishes she'd drop the stole but either way I can't help but love Charli XCX Moschino ensemble. I love a girl in a suit and the sparkling heels with the pink bow tie win me over
  • Paris Hilton was a life size Barbie in this glamorous silver Yousef Al-Jasmi  dress. You can always rely on Paris to bring on the glamour and I love her hair here too
  • I was in two minds with this one because what is that hair?! But the make up looks wonderful and that Armani Prive dress is beautiful. It's infuriating because she is in a stunning custom made gown in that stunning cobalt blue and ruins it with that hair!
  • Miranda Lambert wore a a black dress by Gabriela Cadena, it's the little additions that make this look work. The hot pink straps on the gown add a dash of colour and match her lips exactly and that graphic Kotur box clutch adds some funk
My best dressed for the Grammy's goes to Taylor Swift. One of my favourites from her ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment