Sunday, 8 February 2015

Fashion: BAFTAs 2015 Best Dressed

Both the BAFTAs and the Grammys take place on the same night, who decided that? To be honest I was rather underwhelmed from the fashion at the BAFTAs so this is more of a mini best dressed list

  • Reese Witherspoon was the first person I saw on the red carpet and I was happy for it, the deep purple Stella McCartney gown and those soft golden locks are Hollywood 101 and I love it. 
  • Laura Maddock may have been Sam Claflin's plus one but she had a total princess moment in this grey Ashi Studio gown, from the dramatic tulle dress to the sleek hair and diamond earrings she totally blew me away
  • Felicity Jones is lucky this Dior Haute Couture is so damn stunning because she has barely changed her beauty regime since the promo tour. Either way black and lavender was all kinds of beautiful and she looked glorious
  • This divine red Tom Ford design translated so much better on screen then it did in pictures, when I first saw images of Julianne Moore I was unsure but when she presented the award I loved it. Black heels and waves with those red lips and porcelain skin completed her red carpet style
  • Eddie Redmayne looked deliciously dapper in a deep blue suit as he picked up Best Actor award for Theory of Everything
  • I remember loving Lea Seydoux's dress last year at the BAFTAs, whenever she makes an appearance she always brings it. This soft yellow Prada gown with red lips and old school Hollywood blow out totally excite me
  • Monica Belluci is one of those actresses who is just completely enchanting, she wore a black Alaia dress that featured cuffed sleeves, drop earrings and slick hair kept it chic
  • Gugu Mbatha-Raw was another in Prada, she wore a lilac gown with black detailing and a matching clutch. This is a stunning Prada gown and I love the colour, you rarely see lilac on the red carpet especially paired with the contrasting black trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment