Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Fashion: SAG Awards 2015 Best Dressed

SAG Awards happened a couple of days ago but I've been busy on my week off so here we have my top picks from the night:


  • Viola Davis wore a chic white Max Mara gown with keyhole detailing, I love the untamed hair and red drop earrings this is one of my favourite looks from Viola
  • Kaley Cucuo wowed me in this red Romona Keveza dress, although I'm not a fan of bows and I don't favour the pixie cut on her this is the first time she has nailed the red carpet look. The simplicity of the dress totally works in her favour.
  • Felicity Jones wore a blush coloured Balenciaga dress that was extremely similar to the one Emilia Clarke wore but I much preferred Felicity's colour, styling and fitting.
  • I think I adore this so much because I would love to wear this entire ensemble. From the figure-hugging white ZAC Zac Posennumber to the black stiletto nails and matching clutch, Ariel Winter totally owns it.

  • As soon as I saw Emma Stone in Christian Dior Couture I fell in love, showing how to make the androgynous trend feminine with a vampy edge Emma was dressed head to toe in black with a hot red lip to spice things up
  • Emmy Rossum wore a shimmering grey Armani PrivĂ© gown that was wonderfully princess like, the colour ensures it remains modern and and a little quirky with the jewels and romantic up do adding to the soft princess vibe.
  • I'm often on the fence with Sarah Hylands fashion choices but this Vera Wang is perfection. The embellished body and sheer bottom work in harmony and her sleeked back hair ensures the dress is the main attraction here.
  • This is how to make orange work. Caitriona Balfe more then caught my attention in this strapless orange Solace London gown with matching Gianvito Rossi Heels. I love the shape of this dress and those burnt orange peep toes are to die for.
It was a toss up between Caitriona Balfe and Emma Stone, but purely for injecting some summer into the event and making me love orange I have to go with Caitriona Balfe.

No comments:

Post a Comment