Monday, 25 August 2014

Fashion: VMAs 2014 Best Dressed

The VMAs took place on Sunday eve, you can check out the Winners here. 
As for me, these are my best dressed from the event, I had a top 8 for this night.

  • Lucy Hale is a little fire cracker, she wore a black Oscar de la Renta prom style dress which had a funky hot pink pattern with matching barbie pink Brian Atwood pumps and a silver belt, her long dark hair was styled in loose waves
  • Demi Lovato was red hot (so oer used but so true) in a Lanvin red gown with a Charlotte Olympia clutch (adore) and gold heels
  • One of my fav from the Kardashian/Jenner clan Kylie wore a black, silk Alexandre Vauthier with gorgeous Gucci heels and perfect make up
  • Her older sister Kendall also made an appearance in an Alion Livne ensemble but it was her golden glow that ticked all the boxes for me
  • How could I not have Katy on here? She totally rocked the Britney inspired denim number that was designed by none other then Versace!
  • Chloe Grace Moretz looked delightful in a sugary sweet outfit by Louis Vuitton, I love the mix of pink shades, she has such a great sense of style and always makes the quirky look work
  • Gwen Stefani was another in pink, her L.A.M.B design was a barbie pink and black ensemble with tailored trousers and a peplum bustier, she kept the styling simple with black heels, nails and jewelry and vintage victory rolls
  • This was my favourite of all Nicki's numerous outfits, she of course wore a snake print mini dress by Saint Laurent paired with nude platform pumps by the same designer. Love the old school Hollywood waves here too
My best dressed for this event goes to Kylie Jenner. She makes me want that dress, it is to die for plus her make up is always impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment