This looked like such a fun event with everybody looking rather summery and in beautiful colours, prints and textures.
Check out my top 12 below:
- Chloe Grace Moretz wore a super cute red and black ensemble by Valentino paired with her favourite Nudist heeled sandals. The actress is so stylish and always dresses great for her body shape, age and offers her own individual take on fashion.
- Jennifer Lopez wore the same green, lace Elie Saab dress Toni Garn wore in my Best Dressed from July. Dare I say I prefer JLO's styling? Those shoes her stunning!
- Shay Mitchell looked beautiful as always in the white lace two piece from Misha Collection, the dark red lips and metallic heels are the perfect addition, flawless as always.
- Petite actress Lucy Hale was super hot in a red Dior mini with some studded Brian Atwood heels that added a cool edge to the outfit
- Odeya Rush was another in red, she was definitely the most 'dressed up' for the event but why not? I adore this Monique Lhullier gown, the detailing on the bodice is stunning and the colour looks stunning against her porcelain skin
- Nina Dobrev is back on the list. Are you shocked? She wore a brightly coloured Vionnet cropped top and shorts combination which had a slight metallic tinge, she added a pair of hot pink Kurt Geiger heels and a fishtail braid
- Cher Lloyd wore a black Amen bodysuit and Thoery shorts, it looks a little like a playsuit and I love it. She kept the styling and make up simple which works perfectly with such a detailed ensemble
- Taylor Swift wore a pretty green Novis cropped down and skirt paired with a pair of yellow Charlotte Olympia heels. Taylor is always chic and demure and I love how summery this whole ensemble is
- Demi Lovato wore a cream, embellished Elisabetta Franchi mini dress with gold heels and a matching clutch with her ombre in a wavy bob, gorgeous.
- Bella Thorne wore a beautiful azure blue dress by Candies with matching heeled pumps, I love when red heads were blue, this look is fabulous, Bella always nails it.
- Kim Kardashian was one of the new in black, zebra, monochrome and leather to be exact, of course the cropped top and pencil skirt was Balmain, I wasn't set on the shoes bu the clothing and beauty side is so very strong I can let it pass
- Lea Michele was all smiles in a Fausto Puglisi block coloured mini paired with silver Christian Louboutin sandals. A fun, girly look from the Glee star with a sunkissed wavy hairstyle
Best dressed from these 12 goes to Shay Mitchell, I nearly picked her co star because I think Lucy Hale looks just as gorgeous but Shay's dark lips win it for me.