Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Fashion: April 2014 Best Dressed

Here we have April best dressed and I have noticed that I haven't updated this blog for an ENTIRE MONTH, I need to give it some TLC!


  • I love Katy's style as a whole and although I am a little hesitant about the hair here the Roland Mouret dress is to die for, that turquoise shade is stunning and I always have time for bodycon
  • The Queen of bling rocked a gorgeous pink Kohls number as she starred on American Idol. I love nude pumps and this pair with the snakeskin platform are stunning.
  • I nearly did a mini post for the ACM Awards but not enough people jumped out at me. Taylor was one of the few, I love her hair here and the J Mendel creation is divine on her tall, toned physique
  • I wonder if there will ever be a month Kiernan Shipka doesn't make it to my BD list?! Once again the young actress caught my attention in a pastel patterned Preen number with matching pointed heels
  • Cassadee Pope was another who I thought looked fabulous at the ACM Awards. She wore a rust coloured Maria Lucia Lohan gown with tumbling waves and simple jewelery. I love that she has her tattoos on show and proves how beautiful they can be
  • Brooklyn Decker wore a sunshine yellow lace mini by Valentino paired with simple sandals, I love this dress and Brooklyn shows that blondes can wear yellow! And she looks stunning with it.
  • Jennifer Lawrence was on GMA recently and wore a crisp white and nude ChloeĆ© & Philip Lim outfit with a pair of Jimmy Choos. I love the shape of the dress on her and the studded jacket gives her ensemble some edge
  • Nicki Minaj seems to have given herself a complete makeover and is working a much more muted look, she stunned everybody at the MTV Awards in a black Alexander McQueen dress with some gold bling and side swept hair
  • Kaley Cucuo wore a simple but super cute short combo to Authors Anonymous LA screening. I love the prettiness of the cream top and patterned shorts with a dash of coral nail polish to mix it up.
  • Felicity Jones attended the Amazing Spiderman 2 premiere in New York where she wore a pretty pale lemon Miu Miu dress with some to die for embellishment. She paired with white Jimmy Choos for a fresh, summery look
  • Sarah Jessica Parker was at the AOL NewFronts event and wore a delightful Alexander McQueen dress paired with metallic azure heels from her own collection, the dress is perfect for Spring but its the highlighted hair and peep toes that truly make me adore this outfit
  • As always Holland Roden totally rocked the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards. She wore a grey nude Salvatore Ferragamo dress and hot pink Brian Atwood heels. I was a little weary of the dress but the styling and Hollands beauty make it work
My best dressed for April goes to Nicki Minaj. I'm not such a fan of her music but here she totally blew me away, from the fitted black dress to the bold gold accessories swide swept high-lighted hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment