He is my best dressed from the night, it was the Oscars so obviously I had more then just 12!
- Portia De Rossi was there to support her wife, host of the ceremony Ellen DeGeneres. She looked gorgeous in a cream Naeem Khan creation with intricate cut out detailing and some serious gold bling.
- Lupita Nyong'o blew everybody away in this pastel blue Prada gown, extremely fairy-tale princess like! Right down to the elegant Alice band and sparkling earrings
- Amy Adams didn't WOW me at first but she looks undeniably stunning in the deep blue dress from Gucci Couture, sometimes keeping it simple is the best option.
- Jennifer Lawrence faired much better then she ever has in this bright red Christian Dior dress, love that she wore it with silver and I am a big fan of the hair too
- Oscar nominated Cate Blanchett wore a beautifully delicate Giorgio Armani dress, the nude number had some serious embellishment going on and was quirky enough to show off her personality but elegant enough for the Oscars
- Jared Leto was one of many males in white but I love his Saint Laurent jacket and the red bow tie, keeping it cool.
- Charlize Theron wowed in this black Christian Dior Couture gown, I love everything about this look and the dress is breath-taking. Slicked back hair and a dipped necklace were the perfect styling choices.
- Another in a light shimmering dress was Jessica Biel, she wore a strapless Chanel Couture dress and went for side swept hair
- Sandra Bullock wore a midnight blue Alexander McQueen dress, not a dissimilar colour to Amy Adams' but Sandra's had an added shine. She paired with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and side-swept waves
- Bette Midler was radiant in a Reem Acra number, love the red overlay of this gown and think it suits her little figure down to a T
- Idina Menzel wore a few gowns on the night but this is my favourite. The rich green Vera Wang dress is wonderfully dramatic and perfect for the Academy Awards, adore that silver necklace too
- Sarah Paulson wore an Elie Saab dress and you tell straight away who it was designed by. The embellished peach dress fits wonderfully and I love her golden brown hair too with the chic yet simple bob
- Yet another in a nude, sparkling dress. Jenna Dewan-Tatum caught my attention because of the feathered bottom and divine glittering top half to this Reem Acra ensemble. It may be my favourite out of the all the neutral dresses
- Jada Pinkett-Smith just upped the colour stakes in this vibrant rosy peach Atelier Versace gown that is stunning against her skin tone.
- When isn't Kate Hudson on the best dressed list at a red carpet event? She stunned in a white Atelier Versace gown with a plunging necklace and some serious shoulder action. A rather old school Hollywood moment from the actress
- Kelly Osbourne and her lilac hair was at the awards show with her E! buddies and I much prefer this Badgley Mischka dress to her black one, the cute cape is delightful too
Best Dressed from The Academy Awards goes to Lupita Nyong'o. There was some serious contenders but she blew me away in this pastel blue dress, I adore everything about it. Simple perfection.