Sunday, 30 March 2014

Fashion: Kids Choice Awards 2014 Best Dressed

It was the 2014 Kids Choice Awards in California the other day so here is just a cheeky mini post on the best dressed of the evening. 
(Thanks to Just Jared and Because I'm Fabulous for the images!)
To check out the winners head over to Sugarscape!


  • Zoey Deutch is back on my list in this perfect little Osman ensemble, the pretty tree print is perfect for spring and the muted colours keep it cool. Paired with loose waves and simple black accessories.
  • Victoria Justice wore a signature Versace number, its interesting to see the bold print on such a girly shape but I think it works well. The black bag and white clutch are perfect monochrome accessories to keep the focus on the party dress.
  • It's almost as if Ariana Grande and Victoria have swapped style. Opting for a sleek straightened do as opposed to her wavy ribbon like and bold citrus bodycon number by Alisah Ramadan, I love this style on the actress.
  • Ever the style icon Bella Thorne rocked a stunning jewel green playsuit by Valentino that was gorgeous against her porcelain skin and auburn mermaid waves. Adore the gold metallic Christian Louboutins too. Flawless.
  • Stefanie Scott wore an eye catching coral outfit by Nasty Gal paired with a zebra print clutch, although the dress isn't my style I think she looks wonderful and it suits her girly personality down a T.
  • Ryan Newman wore a brightly coloured Alexander McQueen dress with a snakeskin inspired pattern, I adore this mini dress and the Gucci shoes look fab too.
  • Kira Kosarin In Peggy Hartanto and Gucci sandals, this cobalt blue colour is beautiful against her dark hair and light skin, those chunky gold Gucci sandals are a winner too! 
  • At first glance I was unsure of the Saint Laurent shoes with the Calvin Klein number as I feel they are a little heavy but I think it brings some youth to the chic cream top and bottom. Nicola Peltz was as gorgeous as always in this neutral outfit with a soft pink lip and that gorgeous blonde hair left down.
Best dressed for me goes to Bella Thorne. I just adore everything, she continues to be one of the most stylish teens out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment