Best Dressed from February is here :D
- Sarah Hyland wore a pretty white Camilla & Marc dress to the ‘Modern Family’ Sydney Photocall, this is the best I think I have seen her look, plus she is wearing Charlotte Olympia heels! An instant win for me.
- I've not seen this young lady before but Zoey Deutch wore a sugary sweet pink Christian Dior dress to the Sydney premiere of ‘Vampire Academy’ and looked beautiful, sleek hair and multi-coloured sandals worked well
- The ever stylish Lupita Nyong’o wore a vibrant Peter Pilotto dress to the DuJour Magazine Cover Party, the bright blue colours of the entire outfit is radiant against her dark skin tone
- Jessica Brown Findlay wore a trademark Christian Dior Couture dress to the premiere ‘A New York Winter’s Tale’ in London. I wasn't sure about the pointed heels but they add a little edge to the delightfully sweet dress
- There are few adults who dress as well as Kiernan Shipka, the teeange beauty wore a summery white Christian Dior dress at Vanity Fair and FIAT Celebration Of ‘Young Hollywood.’ I adore the yellow pumps and the sweet detailing on the dress as well as the sheer overlay, another gorgeous look from her
- Katy Perry shimmered in a Marc Jacobs dress at Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer. I love the goth look to this and the heavy accessorizes add a punk edge whereas the glitzy dress keeps it glam and very Katy
- Shailene Woodley keep it simple but sweet in a peach Jonathan Saunders shift and gold sandals, I would have loved if she amped it up with metallic make up but Shailene is a rather subdued character and this styling suits her personality
- Aura Garrido wore a breath-taking black Alberta Feretti ruffled dress to the Goya Cinema Awards, I love the addition of the quirky but elegant Louis Vuitton bag too
- Olivia Munn wore a gorgeous bright blue J.Mendel dress to the 16th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards. Channelling her inner 50s screen siren she paired it with Hollywood waves and matching earrings
- Kate Hudson wears yellow far too well, rocking Emilio Pucci at the BVLGARI Presents ‘Decades Of Glamour.’ Wonderfully chic, sexy and cool in yellow and white; a hard look to pull off but she does it well.
- Emmy Rossum makes so many appearances on my best dressed list, she wore a deliciously dark midnight blue wrap dress by J. Mendel also at BVLGARI Presents ‘Decades Of Glamour.’
- I’m not 100% on board with the hair but I adore this colour on Amy Adams, the actress wore this Vivienne Westwood dress as she attended the Vanity Fair And Chrysler Toast American Hustle. I am loving pink at the moment, especially this girly bubblegum shade.
For me best dressed this month goes to Zoey Deutch, the young actress was on my list three times because I was just so excited by all of her fashion choices. Cannot wait to see what else she has to offer!