Monday, 17 February 2014

Fashion: BAFTAs 2014 Best Dressed

It was the BAFTAs yesterday and the Brit film event offered a mix of fashion, did you guys watch? I nearly fainted when Leonardo DiCaprio blew a kiss to the camera....anyway! Check out Best Dressed below:


  • Lupita Nyong'o was beautiful in a green Christian Dior number, it either exactly the same or very similar to the red number Jennifer Lawrence wore to the Golden Globes. Either way the green shade is stunning against her skin tone
  • Angelina Jolie went for the androgynous look in Saint Laurent, she of course looks beautiful and it's interesting to see someone change it up on the red carpet
  • Helen Mirren wore an eye-catching midnight blue gown by ,the over the top glitz and ruffled bottom is so Helen and I love it. 
  • Although I felt like I had seen this look a thousand times before Samantha Barks looked simply stunning in Calvin Klein and the pearls add just enough glamour to the ensemble for me to love it.
  • Uma Thurman looked radiant in a black bandeau Atelier Versace number; simple yet elegant this is one of my favourite looks from the actress
  • Amy Adams wore a beautiful Victoria Beckham dress, I adore everything about this look from the slick hair and dark lips to the fit of the dress and sheer top Also like that she wore a Brit designer
  • Michelle Rodriguez brought some edge to the BAFTAs in a teal dress with some leather inserts
  • Olga Kurylenko look super hot in Burberry, I love the bottom of this dress she looks like a mermaid! Love the long locks on her too.
  • Lea Seydoux totally blew me away in this beautiful blue Miu Miu dress, I love everything about from the sequinned bust to the sheer bottom. Red hair suits her too, very Ariel
  • Naomie Harris wore a raspberry pink Gucci dress with a to die for plunging neckline and black accessories, for me this is perfect BAFTA attire 
  • Emma Thomspon in a fitted red dress by Maria Grachvogel, this is the perfect dress for one of my favourites and I love the blonde quiffed hair too. Ah, love her.
  • Fearne Cotton wore a gold embellished Scaasi dress with matching golden brown eye make up and a fabulously curly blonde bob, love everything about this look
My best dressed goes to Lea Seydoux. I adore this dress and I love the styling as well as the make up here, simply stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment