Thursday, 9 January 2014

Fashion: Peoples Choice Best Dressed 2014

It was the Peoples Choice Awards recently and two of my favourite girlies presented it; Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs from 2 Broke Girls. A whole host of celebrities attended the event and many looks rather dashing, check out my Best Dressed below.



  • Nina Dobrev is always a winner on the Red Carpet, she wore a dazzling embellished Jenny Packham with silver metallic sandals that I adored. Nina always wears amazing footwear 
  • Anna Faris made her debut on my Best Dressed in this sparkling two piece by Naeem Khan with Jimmy Choo heels, she looks like a little snowflake in the glittery number and her blonde hair!
  • Jennifer Hudson wowed me in this white Kaufmanfranco number, the simplicity of the styling is pure perfection, the simple heels, cropped hair and hot pink lips work wonderfully.
  • Britney Spears was looking as adorable as ever in a sheer Mikael D mini, nude pumps, smokey eyes and her trademark bright blonde hair completed the All-American Girl look


  •  Adelaide Kane looked younger then her 23 years in this pretty white Rhea Costa dress, I really love white and I think she did well to keep all of the accessories simple with a pop of colour from the clutch
  • I loved Rocsi Diaz' summery ensemble, from the colours and print of the Nicole Miller dress to the vibrancy of her heels she totally rocks this look for me and makes me excited about Summer!
  • Greer Grammar wore a romantic nude and gold brocade design from Mikael D but it is a completely different look to Britney's. Far more princess like and age appropriate. 
  • This was my favourite look from Beth Behrs (although she looked continuously gorgeous) This paritcular outfit is a sparkling Kate Spade dress with a pair of amazing silver courts and soft blonde waves.


  • Kat Dennings wore a stunning purple peplum Oliver Tolentino Couture dress that showed off her enviable figure and looked radiant against her pale skin, light eyes and dark hair
  • Sandra Bullock was another who wore some seriously summery colours, her dress was by Peter Pilotto and the shoes were Kurt Geiger, for some it was too much but I think it worked brilliantly.
  • Bailee Madison (keep an eye out for her) wore a delightful red dress by Charles Henry and paired with quirky black pumps, a cute up do and barely there make up suited the teenager down to a T 
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar wore a Grecian inspired monochrome dress by Sachin + Babi. It is a fairly simple look but I think Sarah looks beautiful, soft chignon, dark make up and black heels completed the outfit.

My sister totally called it, best dressed goes to Kat Dennings. I am sorry but she is pure perfection, the colour and the shape of the dress is wonderful on her and her styling and beauty is too fabulous for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment