I have been rather busy this past weekend so this post took me a while to write up but here is the best dressed from the SAG Awards! Enjoy!
- Kaley Cuoco seems to be to much better then usual on the red carpet, this dove grey strapless number by Vera Wang showed off sleek silhouette. Loved her midnight blue smokey eyes and soft waves too
- Gretchen Mol truly stood out for me in a white J Mendel dress with matching J Mendel heels, I love this dress and think the mesh body adds edge to the innocent white
- Anna Gunn looked stunning in a sparkling blue Monique Lhuillier with wonderfully matching earrings and a simple box clutch
- James Marsden looked deliciously dapper in Valentino and we all know how much I love a blue suit, whatever the shade
- Amy Adams was absolutely breathtaking as she channeled old school Hollywood glamour in a blue Antonio Beradi dress. The quirky neckline of the dress and the shoulder detailing offered a modern take on the classic style.
- Jennifer Lawrence looked the best she has in a long time in, shock shock horror, Christian Dior Couture. I adore this sparkling dress it's so glam and J-Law makes it cool
- Sandra Bullock wore a shimmering emerald green draped Lanvin dress with metallic Jimmy Choo heels. Messy up do and shimmery make up finish off the look
- Claire Danes honestly 'wowed' me this shimmering, deep blue Vionnet dress with an overlay and matching smokey indigo make up, love this new golden brown hair on her too
- The beautiful Sophie Turner wore a black Dolce & Gabbana dress with a thick nude wasitband and pretty clutch. Her long copper waves swept to one side and David Morris jewelry finishe off the glamorous styling.
- Look at Arya Stark all grown up! Maisie Williams wore a beautifully simple white Issa dress with red lips and side swept her long brown hair
- Lupita Nyong'o can simply do no wrong. This time around she wore a bright turquoise Gucci dress with some fabulous flowering neckline embellishment and matching make up
- Cate Blanchett wore a pale pink Givenchy dress with interesting bubblegum shimmering detailing and matching pink make up, suited her pale skin and blonde hair beautifully
Best Dressed for this event goes to Amy Adams, closely followed by Lupita Nyong'o. But for my Amy truly blew me away, everything about the look is simple perfection.