Saturday, 16 November 2013

Fashion: The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

The hottest, most extravagant and gloriously mouth-watering fashion show took place on Thursday and that was of course the Victoria Secrets show. With the stunning Taylor Swift singing her heart out as well as pop-punk band Fall Out Boy offering some catchy tunes it was a show full of sweet music, beautiful people and glamorous lingerie. 
Taking place in New York, celebrities including Olivia Palermo attended the start-studded event to watch The Angels work their way down the catwalk and showcase some of the most exotic, hypnotic and fabulous pieces I think I have ever seen, there were various themes including Snow Angels, British Invasion, Parisian Nights, The Pink Network, Birds of Paradise and Shipwrecked- I adore them all but I think my favourite were Birds of Paradise, Snow Angels and 
Angels for this year included Karlie Kloss, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Adriana Lima, Cara Delevingne and my favourite Candice Swanepoel, who was given the honor of rocking this years fantasy bra which is worth $10 million! 
I have selected my favourite pieces from the show, one day I swear I will be attending this event I cannot express my envy for all those who saw these designs in all their glory!

Birds of Paradise

British Invasion

Parisian Nights

The Pink Network

Shipwrecked

Snow Angels
What's your favourite collection and what's your favourite ensemble? 
I cannot wait to be able to actually afford this stunning underwear, one day I swear..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment