Friday, 1 November 2013

Fashion: Little Mix for Wonderland Magazine


I love coming across interesting magazine pieces that stand out or spark my interest and this one certainly does.
As we all know pink is the colour of the season, check out my blog post here on that particular subject.
But anyway Wonderland magazine have given Brit girl band Little Mix a faboosh make over and I quite simply adore it.

As much as I enjoy the music of Little Mix their styling leaves something to be desired, I am always urging them to change it up a bit as it feels a little dated with no modern twist. Of course this isn't always, sometimes I adore their fashion.
Nonetheless when I saw this stunning spread in Wonderland magazine I simply had to comment! They are looking absolutely gorgeous. 


I feel like they should take something away from this shoot, of course it is ridiculous to expect a four twenty year old girls to wear pastel pink, silk scarves and tweed everyday but the shaping of the outfits and the girls make up and hair is flawless.
To me the girls all bring something different to the band; Jade is very cute and girl next door pretty, Perrie is a little quirky with a rockstar edge, Jesy is sexy with a goth-twist and Leigh is pretty with an urban vibe to her styling, they could easily bring these characteristics into their styling and combine it with the chicness from this Wonderland piece.


In someways I feel that those elements are there during this shoot. Perrie rocks the nose ring, fur and contrasting pink shift with black pumps, Jade looks breathtaking and a little Blair Waldorf in the Dior shirt with the preppy hair clips, Jesy oozes sex appeal in the fitted pencil skirt and deep red lips and finally Leigh works the slicked back hair and camo Bardot top, I also feel the pink suit is a little reminiscent of Hilary from Fresh Prince of Bel Air; ever the style icon.


So, what do you think? Do you love the girls vamped up styling as much as I do?

All images are courtesy of Wonderland website

@emilyrosecandy
@wonderlandmag

No comments:

Post a Comment