Sunday, 3 November 2013

Fashion: LACMA Art & Film Gala 2013

This is just a cheeky little mini fashion post as it was the LACMA Art and Film Gala, this year the stars came out to honor the creative minds of film genius Martin Scorsese and British artist David Hockney. The majority wore Gucci, of course, but some did stray from the designer.

*Zoe Saldana wore, what I thought, was a dragon inspired Gucci gown, I adore the bursts of green and the sheer inserts of this number. Her hair was left down and she wore coordinating jewelry. 
*Olivia Wilde wore a plain black Gucci dress, I enjoy the hot pink lips and metallic clutch here, I think the pink matches her ombre hair beautifully.
*Evan Rachel Wood's studded Gucci dress showed of her slim post-baby body wonderfully without being to revealing.I love a bit of studded detailing to funk something up.

*Salma Hayek wowed in a nude Gucci halterneck with some serious embellishment, I am really loving her lighter hair too. 
*Kate Hudson looked stunning as always in an attention-grabbing pink and silver Gucci dress, the slicked back hair was the perfect way to let the dress do all the talking
*I love this shimmering copper Gucci dress on Amy Adams, I think it matches her hair wonderfully without clashing, I just feel the heels are a little heavy; black is fine but the style is a little bulky.

*Kate Beckinsale looked like a beautiful mermaid in a sparkling blue Gucci dress and chocolate brown waves with streaks of gold.
*I was unsure at first but this ensemble has grown on me, Dakota Johnson wore a feathered dark and metallic Gucci Fall 2013 dress, with soft clipped back hair and smokey eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment