Friday, 22 November 2013

Fashion: The Hunger Games Catching Fire Premieres

I love when there is a blockbuster of a movie out because there are so many premieres for them to attend and I can do a mini post (or master depending on how you look at it) on the stylish celebrities!
So from the ever chic Elizabeth Banks to the daring Jena Malone here are my favourite fashion outfits from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire promo tour. 


*I wasn't sure whether or not to add this as the shoes spoil the ensemble for me but from the ankles up this prom princess dress by Christian Siriano suits Isabelle Fuhrman in wonderfully, the gold and black is a delightful Gothic combination. 
*I adore the colour of the Versace suit Alan Ritchson wore to the LA premiere, the glorious teal number suited his blue eyes and tan brilliantly and it's a nice change from black and grey
*Kiernan Shipka can do no wrong, the teenager wore a delightful Miu Miu dress also to the LA premiere, she is truly turning into such a fashionista and I feel she never dress too old for her age.
*Jena Malone wore a gold glittering Nicholas Oakwell Couture gown with some serious mesh inserts, I love the slicked back hair and thick eyebrows, she always brings some edge to her outfits.

*LA premiere seems to be where the style stakes were truly raised. Lyndsy Fonseca wore an adorable pink Zac Posen dress with nude heels and blue drop earrings, her cute plaited up-do is a must too
*Elizabeth Banks jumped on the Versace bandwagon in a bright orange strapless number. With the sparkling detailing and the metallic clutch she truly wowed me, it fits like a glove too.
*Jena Malone rocked a bold red Monique Lhuillier tasseled dress to the London, her slicked back hair and bold eyebrows were joined by a vibrant red lip to offer quite the statement *Jennifer Lawrence looked fabulous in Christian Dior at the Madrid premiere, I love her messy hair, the midnight blue against her skin tone and the spiked heels.

*This is possibly my favourite from Jena Malone, she wore a glitering, black Reem Acra dress to the Oslo premiere and paired it with tousled bob and dark nails with nude make up; stunning
*Elizabeth Banks was a role with the premieres and for Berlin she wore another strapless dress but this time by Elie Saab. 
*I love a blue suit at the best of times but even more so when it as worn as well as it is on Josh Hutcherson. The gorgeous Calvin Klein two piece fitted like a glove and I love the matching shirt and tie with the brown shoes too
*The Holy Trinity of The Hunger Games all fared well at the Madrid premiere. Liam Hemsworth wore a Dolce and Gabbana suit to this event and it is my favourite of his overall. I really enjoy the complete darkness to the ensemble and the pattern on the shirt.

So, what did you think of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire events? Were the photocalls, conference and junkets as stylish as the premieres?

No comments:

Post a Comment