Monday, 11 November 2013

Fashion: EMAs Best Dressed 2013

It was the EMAs last night so here we have just a mini fashion post showing off my favourites from the night :)


*Katy Perry wowed in two contrasting ensembles. This black punky style with the gold Chanel belt and tight ponytail had a 90s grunge style with a girly edge. The outfit she wore at the start of the night was a Zac Posen turquoise dress with to die for mesh Charlotte Olympia heels that I simply adore.

*I loved Rita Ora sexy siren styling, this simple black dress is classic Calvin Klein and I've always been a fan of a thigh-high split.I actually really like the light hair against her deep golden skin tone too

*Iggy Azalea caught everybody's attention in an extremely revealing Dilek Hanif dress and red peep toes. Again I love her dark eyes with her pale skin tone and light hair, it's nice to see a curvy role model showing off her wonderful physique too.

*Bridgit Mendler was another in a black full length dress but she paired it with deep lips, a gold necklace and a messy up do. The cut out detailing on this stops it from being boring and the hair keeps it cool

No comments:

Post a Comment