Monday, 25 November 2013

Fashion: American Music Awards Best Dressed 2013

It was the AMAs last night and although I stayed up and spied a few outfits I went to bed earlier then usual and decided to wake up earlier and do this piece.
The fashion this year was pretty wonderful I think, the majority of people pulled out all the stops and looked fabulous!
Top 12 best dressed below:


*I'm sure some people won't be a fan of Emma Roberts' silver Lanvin dress but I think she looks wonderful and I adore the deep pink Casadei heels and matching clutch
*Ke$ha looked radiant in a black Michael Costello gown, I love that she wears a black gown but adds some edge with two-tone pastel hair, one of her best yet.
*Katy Perry wore a floral Oscar De La Renta dress and was back to her old school black waves and porcelain skin, very Katy circa 2009
*I nearly didn't put her on this list but her hair looks simply incredible! Naya Rivera was sultry in a black Michael Kors dress with some seriously amazing volume with the big curls.


*Taylor Swift wore another sparkling Julien Macdonald creation, this gold mini is a little more revealing then her usual choices but she looks amazing so why not? Soft waves and metallic sandals finished the look of
*Maia Mitchell wore a divine black velvet mini dress by Armani, it had some gorgeous back detail too. She paired with black heels, deep lip and Hollywood side-swept hair that I also love.
*Ciara looked as hot as always with her new blonde bob and in a rather revealing J Mendel dress
*Jennifer Hudson stood out in a bright orange in Christian Dior dress, I love the styling of this too, her high-lighted hair matched the gold heels and clutch wonderfully. I love brights mixed with metallic accessories. 


*Nicole Richie was radiant in a white Emilio Pucci dress with cut out details and gold jewelry, love the hair and make up in particular with this number.
*Christina Aguliera also wowed in white, once again with cut-out details but she went for a far more vintage look in this Maria Lucia Hohan dress paired with Marilyn curls and red lips.
*Anybody know who these lads were wearing?! They all looked dashing but for me Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne have truly being upping their styling stakes recently. I love how Louis always rocks rolled up trousers and I adore the grey polo whereas Liam looks so chic in that grey jacket.
*Lady GaGa was rather reminiscent of the designer she was wearing. Long blonde hair, a golden tan and a gorgeous lilac Versace dress is a rather elegant look from the songstress and she looked beautiful. 

For me the best dressed of the night goes to Ke$ha. Urgh I just adore that hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment