Monday, 7 October 2013

Fashion: Charlotte Olympia Halloween Collection

Charlotte Olympia is by far my favourite footwear and accessories designer and, of course, Halloween is my favourite holiday, so you can understand my excitement when I discovered that Charlotte Olympia had released a fabulously fiendish line of shoes and bags inspired by the spooky holiday.


The collection is a fantastical mix of Halloween themed goodies that includes pumpkin inspired pumps, bat printed platforms and a vampire clutch.
It seems that Charlotte Olympia has picked her statement pieces; the Dolly heels, Kitty flats and Pandora clutch and given them a spooky twist with gothic vampire teeth printed on the box clutch, vampire cats on the flats and a quirky bat print on the heels.


Are you madly in love with thsi collection as much as I am? I have so much love for the 'Batty for Pandora' clutch as well as the 'Trick of Treat' pumps and 'Midnight Dolly' platforms. What do you have your eye on?
As with all Charlotte Olympia pieces the price vary but are around £400-£1000 totally worth it for a piece of Halloween fashion that will still work once the haunting season is over. If only I had £1000......

@emilyrosecandy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment