Friday, 2 August 2013

Music: August 2013 Playlist

OK so here is my August playlist :) As I previously said I pride myself on diversity with my music so we have a little pop, a bit of metal, a dash of rap and some acoustic stuff too! 
Do you like any of these bands? What's your fav?
  1. Hail to the King- Avenged Sevenfold
  2. I'm Lost Without You- Blink-182
  3. Weightless- All Time Low
  4. All Fall Down- Hill Valley High
  5. Unpredictable- 5 Seconds of Summer
  6. Sex- The 1975
  7. Best Song Ever- One Direction
  8. American Girl- Bonnie McKee
  9. COOL- Le Youth
  10. Lost Generation- Rizzle Kicks
  11. Holy Grail- Jay Z feat. Justin Timberlake
  12. Damn Your Eyes- Alex Care
  13. Hothouse- 78 Violet
  14. Nightingale- Demi Lovato
  15. Goodbye- Ke$ha
  16. Paper Doll- John Mayer


No comments:

Post a Comment