Monday, 26 August 2013

Fashion: VMAs Best Dressed 2013

I hoped that I could do this a tad quicker but I had a bit Bank Holiday Monday anyway here is my Best Dressed from 2013 VMAs, this time round we have a top 9 and my was it a mixture of styles!

*Ariana Grande wore a pretty, floral structured skater dress by Kenley Collins paired with simple white stilettos, it's a very 'Rosy' ensemble and a tad predictable from the young star but she looks adorable nonetheless
*When I first saw this lady I literally went "WOW" Taylor Swift looked stunning in a navy Hervé Leger gown with 20's style golden pinned waves and trademark red lips
*Lady GaGa channeled her inner Morticia Adams in a black Prabal Gurung gown with a long dark wig, I love that this designer is recently starting to get some attention 

*Ciara wore a fitted sheer Givenchy gown with white and sparkling embellishment and a feathered bottom, I adore her caramel and chocolate hair too
*Selena Gomez of course wore Atelier Versace, this navy gown with its studded detailing and lace bustier element is very 'sexy' but I think it works, love the emerald earrings too
*Ellie Goulding in a studded nude Amato Couture dress and platform heels by Brian Atwood, I've never really seen Ellie on the red carpet but I love this ensemble


*Naya Rivera looked super hot in a black vintage Paco Rabanne dress with cut out detailing and soft waves, this is a super sultry style that suits Naya down to a T
*I was unsure about this dress to start but I grew to love it, Katy Perry wore a leopard print Emanuel Ungaro dress with some serious gold detailing, black and metallic sandals and a slick ponytail
*Rita Ora was red hot in a printed Versace dress and matching stilettos, I much prefer this look to her red-carpet outfit

Best dressed goes to, hands down, Taylor Swift she looked simply stunning! A little different from her usual ensemble but those red lips are still there

No comments:

Post a Comment