Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Fashion: Black Milk meets Harry Potter

Two of my favourite things are joining together to create a magically fabulous collection; fashion and Harry Potter!!
Black Milk Clothing are an Australian cult fashion brand who are famous for designing cool and quirky leggings as well as dresses, tops, skirts and much more! The fashion label have previously produced a range of collections inspired by the hit franchise Star Wars, kids classic Sesame Street and the widely successful video game Mass Effect. Now they decided to turn their talent to the magical Harry Potter series.


I have just seen a sneak peek of the collection but I am more than in love with what I have spotted. Of course the leggings will be the big seller but what I have my eye on are the awesome jerseys, Gryffindor Seeker for me please!
The prices vary from product to product but the range seems to be about £30-£60, although it's an Australian company they ship to most countries (YAY)


From what I hear the line is set to be released this Autumn, so all us Potterheads can get our geek on again! Far too excited for words, are you as enchanted by this collection as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment