Saturday, 31 August 2013

Fashion: August Best Dressed 2013

My birthday month was suitably stylish :) 
Here is my top 12:

*Crystal Reed wore a floral Carolina Herrera dress to the 2013 Young Hollywood event, love the slicked back hair with this ensemble it is flirty but sophisticated
*Rachel McAdams rocked new copper waves at the 'About Time' premiere, this stunning white Roksanda Ilinic dress with its futuristic style detailing blew me away; simply gorgeous
*Bella Thorne was pretty in pink at the 'Planes' premiere as she wore a cute Blumarine rosy mini paired with mint green Bionda Castana heels

*James Marsden was looking dapper in a pale grey Saint Laurent at 'The Butler' premiere, love how he added a cheeky little cardigan under the suit to keep it casual 
*Lily Collins has been on such a roll but this has to be my favourite  she wore a white lace Houghton gown to the 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones' Toronto premiere, I love how all the front is covered but the bare back is so seductive plus her metallic make up and chic up do work so well together
*Michelle Obama wore an eye-catching black and red printed Tracy Reese dress at the 'Let Freedom Ring' ceremony, I love that she doesn't shy away from fashion, a simple up do and black heels let the dress do all the talking

*I love this outfit Christa B. Allen wore to the TV Critics Assoc Summer Press Tour Party. It is so simple but a complete showstopper for me, the deep pink Jenni Kayne swing dress paired with gold heels and a Jimmy Choo clutch is the perfect combination and shows that block colours aren't boring.
*Man, I love a guy in a  blue suit especially when they rock it as well as Jamie Campbell Bower did. He wore an Alexander McQueen ensemble to the LA premiere of 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones' how yummy is he? I love how the messy hair, nose ring and necklace keep it very him
*Sandra Bullock is another who has been looking divine recently, she wore a bright summery Alex Perry bodycon number with gold Guiseppe Zanotti sandals to a 'Gravity' photocall. Love the golden/chocolate beachy waves too

*Ali Larter wore a chic and spring inspired Marchesa peplum dress to her cookbook launch, this is such a sweet soft look on her but I love how the grey Fendi clutch and those to die for violet heels vamp it up
*Zhang Ziyi looked adorable in a Alberta Ferreti outfit, paired with Guiseppe Zanotti heels as she attended the 'My Lucky Star' press conference, this outfit it playful without being cartoony
*Rihanna looked super hot in a black Balmain mini dress at VMAs after party, I wonder why she didn't just wear this to the main event? It's sexy but not trashy, red lips and Manolo Blahniks completed the look.

Best dressed for this month goes to Lily Collins, the first to have two photos for one outfit, I had to show off the back! I am constantly excited by these girls styling, can't wait to see what else she has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment