Thursday, 18 July 2013

Music: July 2013 Playlist

I don't know why I haven't thought about doing this before! I create a 'playlist' for each month and have been doing so for the past five years, sometimes its new music and sometimes its old music I'm listening to again or have only just discovered. One thing is for sure it is always extremely varied.
My new monthly posts will showcase the playlist for every month and first up is July, a rather summery set might I add!
Check out below for some music inspiration :)
  1. Play Hard- David Guetta feat. Ne-Yo and Akon
  2. La La La- Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith
  3. We Can't Stop- Miley Cyrus
  4. Treasure- Bruno Mars
  5. #Beautiful- Mariah Carey feat. Miguel
  6. Ours- Taylor Swift
  7. Warrior- Demi Lovato
  8. S.O.S- Ashley Frangipane
  9. Broken- Jake Bugg
  10. Lego House- Luke Hemmings
  11. Summer Paradise- Simple Plan feat. Sean Paul
  12. Try Hard- 5 Seconds of Summer
  13. Tonight Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae
  14. Lost in Stereo- All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment