Saturday, 27 July 2013

Fashion: Vestry

I discovered this company as Vicky Pattinson (of Geordie Shore fame) is often tweeting about them- yes another brand that she has unintentionally introduced me to!
Vestry create celebrity inspired dresses and ultra glamour tops, bags and shoes (to name but a few) that come with a reasonable price tag, some as little as £30. 

Above I have included my favourite picks, they extensive collection include bright coloured bodycon, embellished minis, day-time wraps and pretty skater dresses and much, much more! I simply adore the bright orange number that would look stunning against a tan (as pictured) with gold accessories, don't you think? 
Although their super hot dresses are clearly their selling point they also stock might fine accessories and I am crazy in love with their stylish and fun bags-in particular the bubblegum pink tote (see below.)
Vestry sell a range of designs from numerous brands including TNFC, Quontum, Rare and Iron Fist which as every fashion loving girls know are fabulous labels that offer party-ready pieces. 

FYI at the moment they have a sale on which means some pieces are just £10! Head over there right this instant! Next time I have some money and need a new outfit for a night out I know it'll be first stop :)

@emilyrosecandy
@vestryonline
@vestryPR

No comments:

Post a Comment