Saturday, 20 July 2013

Fashion: Phase Eight Collection 8


I did a post a month or two ago on Phase Eight and their super summery collection but at the time I also had my eye on their beautiful Collection 8 range and simply had to do a post dedicated to that fabulous collection.
The range of dresses is part of special edition set perfect for a black tie event or even a red carpet appearance and they are all around the £300 mark with some even coming in at just £225. We all love clothes that make us feel a little special and there is nothing quite as enchanting as a gown that wouldn't look out of place at a celebrity bash. 
There are a fair few to choose from but I have picked my top six favourites, it was no mean feat I tell you, I have also included some celebrity inspiration which lets be honest would cost a great deal more!

I love this first one as it has a rather vintage feel to it and the blush shade is versatile, with the right beauty and styling it would suit any skintone.
This silver gown is so glamorous and I adore everything about it from the ombre colouring, slight v-neck and the fact that it is completely sequins!
This purple shade is simply stunning, the regal colour is sure to make you stand out for all the right reasons and would look fabulous with either gold or silver accessories.
I love the swirl pattern on this design and it has an almost looks like liquid metal which I love, the spaghetti straps are simple enough for the focus to be on the design and shape.
Sheer overlay is so popular right now and the combination of nude and sequin embellishment is very 20s, a certain Great Gatsby feel to it.
Red is always a winner and the combination of this blood red embroidery on a nude jersey is so unique plus the flared hem offers a flattering finish


@emilyrosecandy

No comments:

Post a Comment