Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Fashion: July Best Dressed 2013

July was an extremely fashionable month! I have decided to do another post on the best dressed from Comic Con as so many of them were filling up this post there was barely room for the others!
Anyway here i my stop 12 from July with a few people who are making their first appearance on my best dressed list:)

*Urgh I just love Holland Roden and those beautiful auburn locks! She wore a Naeem Khan monochrome mini with hot red lips to the Red 2 premiere- I like what she did there.
*Miranda Kerr was a bundle of pink and sorbet floral deliciousness in Erdem at Samantha Thavasa ladies tournament. I love that the Valentino heels toughen it up  and that bag is to die for
*Rose Byrne kept it simple and chic in neutral Christopher Kane and nude Casadei pumps at the Blue Jasmine premiere, everybody has been raving about that soft romantic updo- and I can see why its simple yet beautiful
*Nicola Roberts wore a quirky striped Topshop dress paired with a purple Vivienne Westwood clutch at Warner Esquire summer party, loved the retro hair too!
*Khloe Kardashian wore a complete white ensemble which she rocked well but I adore the way that she added texture with the Louboutin pumps and colour with the bright yellow bag and turquoise nails
*This is a first on this list for Lizzy Caplan and a great start too. She looked super hot in this orange J Mendel bodycon number and metallic Jimmy Choo sandals at the summer TCA party

*To say I love this pink and silver combo would be a massive understatement. Naya Rivera wore a gorgeous Michael Kors bandeau dress and Silver Monika Chaing stilettos as she attended the Giffoni film festival
*Blake Lively supported her husband at the New York premiere of Turbo in a slinky grey Burberry Prosurm outfit with some serious embellishment and simple nude stilettos. Her trademark tan and golden waves kept it all very 'Blake.'
*Maria Sharapova wore a sparkling silver J Mendel creation with black trimmings as she attended the ESPY awards, for some the heels were a little heavy but for me it pulls the look together

*I love Simon Pegg; just you know in general and for the world premiere of The Worlds End he wore this stand out powder blue suit and my love grew even more. From the candy cane striped tie to the black piping I just love it
*Britney Spears attended the Smurfs 2 premiere wearing the colour of the night; in the form of a bright azure blue Hervé Leger dress with contrasting black pumps
*Katherine Webb made an appearance at ESPY awards in a stunning ocean-inspired Georges Chakra corseted dress, part of me wishes the heels were silver but maybe that would be too much shimmer? Other wise it's a beautiful number and as always she looked breath-taking.

Best dressed this month goes to Naya Rivera, could you guess? I nearly went for Miranda Kerr then I thought maybe Lizzy Caplan but I just adore Naya's styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment