Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Fashion: Comic Con Best Dressed 2013

This isn't a post showcasing all of the awesome comic and film inspired costumes I'm afraid-although how cool would that be?- Instead this is my pick of those celebrities who truly pulled it of the bag for this fun event.
Here is a top 9:

*Nina Dobrev wore a a funky and bright floral and striped ensemble from the Sachin and Babi Resort collection, might I add I am so in love with those metallic purple Jimmy Choo heels.
*Emilia Clarke was looking hot in a tomato red Christopher Kane bodycon number with striped mesh inserts, the pumps matched perfectly and made her dark hair and light eyes stand out
*Lily Collins looked totally adorable (how beautiful is this girl?) in a monochrome Paper London shorts and crop top ensemble, simple but stylish.

*Emily Blunt combined two of my favourite colours in a bubblegum pink and purple Wes Gordon dress and hot pink Rupert Sanderson heels
*Scarlett Johansson was the first to apear on my radar at Comic Con and I thought she look simply stunning. A summery Versace bodycon dress and soft golden waves 
*Zoe Saldana wore a slinky cornflower blue Balmain jumpsuit and although it has rather evening feel to it with the sparkling embellishments I think she styled it well with a sleek ponytail to keep it casual

*Yvone Strahovski wore a sleek and chic Sportmax dress and back pumps. I love how different the green top piece and monochrome yet they work great together, cute hair too
*Teen sensation (I said to watch our for her didn't I?) Hailee Steinfeld wore a cool red Kenzo dress with an interesting eye pattern paired with Christian Louboutin ankle boots and as always her long dark looked gorgeous
*Hayley Atwell showed off her enviable figure and unfairly small waist in a white Burberry Prorsum outfit, such a wonderful fit on her and the shape is super flattering too

No comments:

Post a Comment