Thursday, 27 June 2013

Life: Disney University Art

I love anything slightly inspired by Disney and when I came across these on Tumblr I was oh so very excited! I headed straight over to Deviant Art to check out the entire collection.
Although there are a few characters missing that I would love to see (Megara, Prince Naveen, The Lost Boys) this is such an awesome idea that I can use my imagination!
From Eric as a surfer and a skate-boarding Jim to a cheerleading Tinkerbell and dancer Mulan he has created a set of real cool modern images of our classic Disney characters.
(Might I add I am totally crushing on Tarzan! Kovu a little bit too.....Although he is based on a lion...)

L-R: Adam and Belle (Beauty and the Beast) Ariel and Eric (The Little Mermaid) Tinkerbell and Peter (Peter Pan) Tarzan (Tarzan) and Kovu (The Lion King 2)

L-R: Shang and Mulan (Mulan) Jasmine and Aladdin (Aladdin) Penny (The Rescuers) Jim (Treasure Planet) Hercules (Hercules) and Alice (Alice in Wonderland)

L-R: Taran (The Black Cauldron) Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) Milo (Atlantis) Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) Cinderella (Cinderella) Arthur (The Sword in the Stone) Kenai and Pocahontas (Pocahontas)

L-R: David (Lilo and Stitch) Snow (Snow White) and Tiana (Princess and the Frog)

If you check out his DeviantArt page here you can see that has even created a little bit about the characters (what they study, who they are friends with etc) it is super cute! From what I have seen he will be creating villains as teachers soon!! Love this idea. 
Keep up the good work :D
Who is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment