Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Fashion: Critics Choice & Tony Awards 2013

I suppose this is a bit of a master post, there have been a few red carpet events this week or so and this is a fashion overview or the Tonys and the Critics Choice.
As I have combined the two events there is a top 16. A mixture of full on floor sweeping gowns and glamorous yet chic ensembles.

*Anna Kendrick wore a sapphire blue Donna Karen Atelier gown, I love this colour on her. Although its a little dark for the month of June she wears it so well its hard to knock it.
*Sienna Miller in a peach, strapless Burberry dress with nude pumps and a floral headband. I'm a little hesitant about the length and the dark lips but I dig the nude shoes, dress style and her hair is cute.
*Scarlett Johansson looked vampy and chic in Saint Laurent, some people hated this look but I think she looks fabulous. Great legs too.

*Laura Benati wore an eye catching bright azure blue dress designed by Randi Rahm. Love the ribbon detailing and the deep V plus the colour goes well with her chocolate brown waves
*Jane Krakowski was stunning in a sparkling silver full length dress by Escada. This entire look is very 'frosty' and I adore it! Sleek up do and glittering clutch completed the outfit.
*Megan Hilty wore a modern fairytale like dress by one of my favourites; Badgley Mischka. I am in love with everything about this dress however I'm not a fan of the quiff.

*Regina King looked hot in a bright orange sparkling mini by Oday Shakar. I love the clashing green nails and nude pumps too. Simple make up and hair kept focus on the outfit.
*Monica Potter wore a fuchsia dress by Nicole Miller which made her pale skin glow, I love this colour so much. She truly showed pale hair and skin can work with a bright colour.
*Maria Menounos wore a teal Marchesa dress with a bouffant half up hairstyle. I love the statement collar on the dress and it also happens to be one of my favourite colours; stunning.
*Sigourney Weaver wore a one shouldered Michael Kors gown in a radiant cobalt blue colour and a gold clutch by the same designer. Love the Grecian feel of the blue and metallic and the dress fits like a glove. 
*Shalita Grant in a black Theia Fall 2012 gown with some serious sparkling embellishments. Bright pink lips and a messy up do completed the styling.
*Sally Fields always looks so glamorous and this forest green Giorgio Armani simply proves my point. Love the embellished and satin bodice and simple hair with smokey eyes.
*Elisabeth Moss wore a deep dusty pink RED Valentino dress which I think matches her blonde hair and rosy tone in a cute way (apparently blondes and pink mixes well.) I also adore the heels!
*Aubrey O Plaza wore a simple shift Roland Mouret dress with matching stilettos and made the outfit monochrome with a black clutch. 
*Diane Kruger makes a return to my best dressed list in a black Nina Ricci dress which suits the actress down to a T she paired with blood red heels, lips and Hollywood waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment