Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Fashion: White House Correspondants Association Dinner Best Dressed 2013

I have been busy this weekend so this is a little late! But always a rather glamorous event nonetheless here is the best dressed, this time its a top 9.

*Love this grey almost Grecian strapless dress with the bronze-gold waist detailing by Giambattista Valli and her soft Hollywood waves add more glamour.
*Although I don't love Sophias fringe in the slightest I love this cream dream on Ms Bush, the shape, the dip hem and the sparkling top all add up to create a pretty Lela Rose dress
*Amy Poehler is a virgin to my best dressed list and her white glittery Brian Rennie for Basler gown is the perfect entree number, cute peplum adds some edge.
*Connie Britton is often in the best dressed rough copy and gets the chop before making the top 12 but she looked radiant at this event. I love when red heads were blue its such a stunning colour on them and this Temperley number with match clutch is the perfect choice.
*Sofia Vergara wore a jade Herve L Leroux dress which although fitted wasn't her usual strapless, fishtail gown, I love the peephole and the shape and I adore the purple jewels!
*I'm sure Michelle Dormer, like her co-star, Emilia Clarke will be making regular appearances on the red carpet and I thought this monochrome Marios Schwab dress with the quirky collar and simple styling was the perfect start.

*I'm not familiar with this actress but she is stunning. Jessica Pare wore a navy blue asymmetric Antonio Beradi dress with black velvet accents. Chic up do, sapphire earrings and simple make up bring this all together.
*Nicole Kidman in a patterned grey-blue Emilio Pucci, the pale colour really suits her and makes her frosty blue eyes pop
*Olivia Munn in a black Marchesa dress and a some wonderfully heavy metalwork in the form of a serious statement necklace, probably the best she has looked
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment