Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Fashion: Kardashian Kollection Picks


The Kardashians have released their newest collection with Dorothy Perkins and although I'm a bit gutted that it's far more suitable for Autumn/Winter there are still a fair few pieces I wouldn't calling my own!
Black, nude and blue appears to be the theme and I think that's a fabulous idea to choose a few muted colours then a bright shade to make the outfits pop. Check out my picks from the girls latest line:


That dress would be perfect for work or a job interview and pair with the blue studded heels to add a stylish kick to the black dress.
My leather jacket is slowly but surely falling apart and I love this from their new line, they have two leather jackets available and I had a tough time choosing between the two but the jersey sleeves won me over. 
As always everything is extremely affordable and I just know if I had some dollar I would buy all of these beauties!
The collection-or should I say Kollection-is available right now! As in it was launched today! So go check it out at www.dorothyperkins.com  or pop down to a store a buy till your heart is content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment