Friday, 17 May 2013

Fashion: CW Upfront Presentation 2013

This is just a mini fashion post as I saw some of the girlies at the CW upfront presentation and a fair few of them were going to end up on Best Dressed of the month list so instead I though I would collate from this night instead :)
(BTW check out the new line up, I think I'll be watching The Originals and Star-Crossed. I already watch Arrow, The Carrie Diaries and Supernatural)

*As I predicted Annasophia Robb is gradually becoming a fashionista this time in a Katie Ermillio black and gold dress with metallic Casadei pumps and old school waves
*Nina Dobrev wore a hot yet chic blue Versace dress and Rupert Sanderson heels, I really love her hair here I think it has more shape then usual
*One of my new favourites Katie Cassidy looked gorgeous in an orange Black Halo mini paired with nude, studded Christian Louboutins and a box clutch

*Marie Avgeropoulos wore a BCBG ensemble which I love, everything is simple with an edge, I do think that jacket would make anything look cool tbh!(I note that she is the only lady here in heeled sandals all the others are in very similar shoes styles)
*Phoebe Tonkin (how stunning is this girl?!) wore a vintage black, strapless, leather dress by Claure Montana and simple black stilettos. 
*Aimee Teergarden wore a brightly coloured playsuit with perfectly marching sky blue heels. It seems everybody is wondering who designed this cute ensemble-nobody knows! Clipped up waves and an orange lip completed her summery look.

No comments:

Post a Comment