Monday, 15 April 2013

Fashion: MTV Movie Awards 2013

I know the MTV Movie Awards is all about fun and is often a little wacky but I was still incredibly let down by the fashion side of it :( I had to do some real hunting to find these guys and I only managed 9.

*Selena Gomez in a gold Julien Macdonald mini, even if someone didn't tell you the designer you can tell by the glitter, shape and length. Thought the dress and nude pumps really suited her however I didn't like the hair style I'm afraid.
*Zachary Quinto stood out from the crowd in a bright azure blue suit by DSquared2 and paired it with simple white shoes and a shirt 
*Bella Thorne took a more mature route for this event and wore an ivory coloured Emporio Armani suit and styled her hair in a playful ponytail, I like the mix of a sleek suit with the messy hair.

*I do feel that Emmas dress from this year very much echoes her ensemble from last year,  she is now the queen of a quirky mini and unique black heels and it sure works so why change it? This time she wore a design by Maxine Simoens 
*Holland Roden always looked absolutely stunning and she did not let us down, her aubrun tresses were straight and sleek and she wore a gorgeous black dress by Donna Karen
*Kim Kardashian has definitely upped her gamed recently and this is the third outfit where she showed off the bump with style in a Saint Laurent black dress

*Alexandra Daddario wore a metallic, floral Missoni dress. Although this outfit was a little plain I feel that the colours against her pale skin and bright blue eyes made it work.
*Crystal Reed wore a pretty orange-red lace Naeem Khan dress and nude heels (I love a red dress with nude heels) and pinned her brown locks up to show off her silver earrings. 
*Tom Hiddleston was there for us Brits as he picked up Best Villain and wore a blue suit (my favourite suit colour) paired with a checked tie and plain shirt- I cannot for the life of me find out the creator of this navy suit! Will update soon.

Best dressed goes to Holland Roden. I was stuck between her and Teen Wolf co-star Crystal Reed but I feel everything about Hollands outfit works and I am loving this new mesh, see-through piece which is being seen on the dresses recently. New trend I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment