Sunday, 10 March 2013

Fashion: Icon- The Ryan Gosling Post

 "I just have my own taste, and I just try and stick with that."
Ryan Gosling
For my first male fashion icon post I knew it had to be somebody who really was iconic. I threw a few ideas around (David Beckham, James Dean, Leonardo DiCaprio) but in all honesty Ryan Gosling was the one who kept reappearing in my mind.
I find his style rather timeless and I love how his red carpet look is sleek, smart and stylish whereas the clothes he wears in his 'free time' is often casual, cool and a tad hippy but he never fails to offer the air of charm we all love.

*Wearing my favourite suit colour, he looked dashing in a blue Salvatore Ferragamo tuxedo at the SAG Awards
*Looking cool and dapper out and about in jeans and a dark Neil Barrett pea coat and Burberry scarf
*Rocking an olive green Gucci suit and matching striped tie at Ides of March premiere
*Another casual outfit and I have to say that blue is my favourite colour for Ryan to wear. I think its because it brings out those baby blues

*Wearing Salvatore Ferragamo for the third time in this post.I love the boldness of the purple and its such a great tone on him too
*I love this look but I cannot locate who any of the pieces are designed by!The tee is very Urban Outfitters but in all honesty I think the top and cardigan may be either vintage of one off pieces
*Who knew he was such a big fan of green? He paired the khaki sweater with Levi jeans and Philip Lim jacket
*This time dressing down smart brown trousers and loafers in a black Henley top for sleek airport style

*Smart meets casual in dark green trousers and a classic Ralph Lauren striped shirt with those sunglasses
*In a pine green Salvatore Ferragamo jumper, grey jeans and scruffy boots Ryan is epitome of cool and casual
*Somehow managing to make a logo tee, flat cap and brown boots work as he supports Gay Rights
*Another Gucci creation, this time a checkered charcoal-dare I say shimmering-suit at the Crazy, Stupid, Love premiere

No comments:

Post a Comment