Sunday, 3 March 2013

Fashion: Celebrities Love

I've been compiling this list for sometime after I spotted Chloe Grace-Moretz wearing them with Stella McCartney I knew they would be the new 'It Shoe.'
Christian Louboutin 'Pivichic' heels


Christian Louboutin is without a doubt one of the most popular footwear designers for the rich and the famous. I would say he is their 'go to' for any event, be it shopping with the family or a red carpet evening.
The Pivichic is another pair of perspex footwear from the French designer and this pair have a unique, colourful diagonal pattern and approx. 4 inch heel.

Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker rocked the heels in a coral shade whereas French actress Sara Forestier chose the black pair to add quirk to her stunning Maxime Simoenes dress.
Although I loved the Bis un Bout a great deal (so much so I bought a high street style pair from ebay!) I think these are much more versatile. I believe that they are easier to fashion, much more flattering and suitable for all shapes and sizes-an ankle strap can be hard to pull off.
Katy Perry paired them with her Oscar de la Renta dress for a classically pretty look whereas Mila Kunis wore the bright pink set with muted navy blue for a stylish modern look.

All the ladies manage to wear the Pivichic heels in a completely different manner but all are smart enough to keep the outfit simple with such a quirky pair of shoes.
I think my favourite is Sarah Jessica Parker I love a LBD and the clashing azure blue jacket throws a fashionable edge without looking tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment