Saturday, 2 February 2013

Fashion: Celebrities Love

I have renamed this from Celebrity Craze to Celebrities Love purely because I think it has a better ring to it.
This time round, I am opting for a bag. 
The Céline Boston Bag.
A french designer founded in 1945 Céline and offers sleek and stylish pieces which are classically chic and easily become wardrobe staples.
I am aware that it has been around for some time but I have only recently spotted it everywhere and some celebs (Dakota Fanning, Nicole Richie, Kourtney Kardashian) have it in an array of colours and/or prints, very jealous!
Originally a brand for children footwear Céline branched out to womens accessories, shoes and "fashion for everyone" in the 60s. Michael Kors was previously (potentially the most successful) the head designer for Céline for seven years but is now run by Phoebe Philo, ex-Chloé mastermind.


Avaliable in an amazing array of colours including cobalt blue and fuchsia or a more conservative black and tan. The Céline Boston is the type of bag you can literally take anyway, its big enough to use for a day at work or trip to the gym and also is smart enough for a dinner date.

I love how Carey Mulligan rocks this boho style whereas Nicole Richie pairs ripped jeans with cool sunglasses and a red jacket for rock chic.
If I was going to buy a staple accessory I think a Céline tote would be perfect. depending on who uses the Bostonl it can look slouchy shabby cool or structured city slick.

No comments:

Post a Comment