Monday, 11 February 2013

Fashion: BAFTAs 2013

It was the BAFTAs-as I am sure you all know-on Sunday and this post is a little later then usual as I have been in Devon, from Friday to Monday and so have only just managed to tackle this task.
Much like the British weather the colour scheme appeared to be dark; blues, blacks and greys and although there were a few outfits I loved I couldn't choose twelve so I've picked my top nine instead. 

*Laura Whitmore was live from the red carpet in a black Alexandre Vauthier jumpsuit with heavy gold cuffs, red lips and those famous Hollywood waves
*Jessica Chastain in an azure blue Roland Mouret strapless origami style gown with matching drop earrings which clashed stunningly with her red hair
*Anne Hathaway looked the best she has this awards season in a black in Burberry gown with some circular gold embellishment, I loved her hair too!

*Sarah Jessica was another in a black jumpsuit, SJP wore a Elie Saab creation partnered with some seriously accessories  earrings, clutch, necklace and bangles. She rocked the style (as always) and was both chic and sleek
*Jennifer Lawrence wore another Christian Dior Couture dress in a frosted pink shade with sparkling sequin confetti detailing.
*Sally Fields wore a dark grey charcoal dress designed by Antonio Berardi and over the past few weeks she has almost made my list but just missed out! This time I had to add her because I loved the colour, tailoring and detailing (plus she reminds me of my mum...)


*Elizabeth Olsen in Chanel Couture navy and greying white design with some peplum and serious texture going on. It's very Chanel with a modern twist, I loved her laid-back but styled hair too
*Gemma Chan wore a shimmery chocolate brown and copper gold dress with a thigh high split and a great deal of drapery but with the long sleeves and slick waves she kept it chic
*Samantha Barks in a simple but beautiful black Celia Kritharioti dress with a deep v dress and added some sass with gold and black ankle strap Guiseppe Zanotti heels

No comments:

Post a Comment