Thursday, 10 January 2013

Fashion: Peoples Choice Awards Best Dressed 2013

Has awards season officially began? I know everybody recognizes the Golden Globes as the starter but with the Peoples Choice Awards having kicked off yesterday its a perfect opportunity to create a best dressed list, right?
Just so you know I stayed up till half two in the morning streaming the red carpet as I wanted to get blogging ASAP-that is dedication my friends.
Check out my top nine best dressed:

*Lea Michele looked adorable yet hot in a pink Elie Saab (you can so tell) mini dress with lace and glitter detailing and matching Jimmy Choo heeled sandals. I do think her hair should have been down though.
*Taylor swift was jaw-dropping in a simple white Ralph Lauren gown and classic chignon paired with azure earrings and Christian Louboutins
*Chloe Grace Moretz clashed her outfit beautifully in a neon daisy print lace prom dress by Simone Rochas and black Casedei heels. Not everyone does but I liked the clash.

*Naomi Watts was absolutely stunning in a black and gold Alexander McQueen gown, the outfit was wonderfully dramatic
*Brittany Snow was sophisticated in a lemon Maris Lucia Hohen dress, it was a rather strange length but she matched her silver accessories beautifully.
*Julianne Hough was princess pretty in a blue sparkly dress from Tony Ward Couture and had the same silver Giuseppe Zanotti heels on as Brittany Snow

*Rumer Willis sparkled in a black and silver striped sequin number by Alice and Olivia, she was there to support her man and looked gorgeous whilst doing so.
*Sandra Bullock accepted her award in a custom blue Vera Wang creation and wore hot pink heels
*Matt Bomer was looking dapper in a navy suit-potentially my favourite colour for men suits-and checked shirt with a matching tie and shoes (I can't find out anywhere who designed this suit though)

My number one is definitely Taylor Swift as soon as I saw her and just though "WOW!" I think it may be the best I've ever seen her, simple yet sultry and chic. Loved the dash of cyan on the earrings which truly brought out the blue of her eyes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment