Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Fashion: Faces of 2013

I am so annoyed that I forgot to post this!!But anyway January isn't over yet so I don't think its too late.
As 2013 comes around we will have countless new faces who appear on her small screens, the silver screen and the fashion scene. Here I picked the top three stars who I think will be this years hot off the press fashionistas.

Hailee Steinfeld
After watching her in True Grit I kept my eyes on this little superstar, at just sixteen years old she is set to take over the film and fashion world and I think 2013 may just be her year. 
Hailee has several movies coming out this year but I cannot wait for her to shine some more on the red carpet.
I definitely find her styling age appropriate as she goes from sweet blush shades and pretty plaits to a black mini or metallic dress with tumbling curls. I also adore that she is never without a smile and her hair always looks amazing.
Elle Fanning
Already a fan of her sister, Dakota, I first saw in Elle in Super 8 where she was super cute and she is constantly making appearances at fashion and media events alike. Although I cannot necessarily relate to her style Elle is suck a risk taker with eclectic, world wide taste that I am surprisingly a fan of. Plus she does 'pretty as a princess' like no other when she wears an Oscar de la Renta gowns or sweet, sparkly prom dresses.

Annasophia Robb
With the Carrie Diaries premiering this month AnnaSophia sure has a lot to live up to and by the look of her recent appearances she'll do just fine.
The blonde bombshell is clearly a big fan of mini dresses and I love the way that if she wears a leather skirt she'll a floral shirt or a sweet white dress will have strong metallic heels.
(Also is it just me or does that sparkly number have Carrie Bradshaw/SJP written all over it?)

Also look out for Eddie Redmayne, Ashley Benson and Kate Mara who would have come fourth, fifth and sixth.

No comments:

Post a Comment