Thursday, 6 December 2012

Fashion: Kardashian Kollection Picks

As I said in my monthly round up here is my post on the pieces from the Kardashian Kollection for Dorothy Perkins that I really wish were mine!


(L-R)
Pale gold sequin jacket, £50, White and black tap top £30, Pale gold sequin dress £40, blue sequin clutch £30, Leopard print top £30, Black gold bar dress £40, Pale blush tote £55, Cream faux fur coat £60, Black quilted tote £55 

There is currently a discount at Dorothy Perkins and a great deal of this items are £10 less than stated above.

As you can see there is a great deal of sequins and sparkle in the line which I simply adore, the cost isn't too extortionate either with the average piece being £40.

Check it out on the link below!


www.dorothyperkins.com




No comments:

Post a Comment