Thursday, 27 December 2012

Fashion: What I'm Wearing

Clapham High Street and Christmas Eve

So on 22nd December I went out with Hannah to Infernos in Clapham, it was very fun!! Such a blast, always guaranteed an awesome night with her :)

I also went to Pizza Express (again, yes) with my mother and her sisters and nieces/nephews etc on Christmas Eve. 
I wore the same dress on both nights-a Christmas present- and went for relatively similar styles. I just wore dark lipstick, bow detailed heels and curled hair on Christmas Eve as opposed to straight hair, gloss and straight hair on 22nd.



Check out above for the exact dress I wore and some similar copycats as my shoes, rings and handbags are like so last season!

Hope you are having a magical Christmas :D

(Dress is River Island, handbag is Topshop, shoes are Dorothy Perkins and rings are Topshop)





No comments:

Post a Comment