Saturday, 8 December 2012

Fashion: Christmas Eve Ideas

With Christmas just around the corner I have been doing some fashion searching, trying to find those perfect outfits for the holiday season. 
I think I'll have a post for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Lets start with Christmas Eve :D

Christmas Eve

Added some sparkle to simple black trousers as you head out for a meal with family or friends
Check out below for some Christmas inspiration:


I have opted for four different styles; Glamorous, Cool, Quirky and Androgynous. I nearly went for Sports Luxe instead of Androgynous but decided that mannish style is so in fashion right now so maybe I will change it up for other events.
I think I would go for glamorous or cool, I am going out for a family meal on Christmas Eve and I am still to decide what I shall be wearing but I definitely want to add some glitter. Whether is detailing on a top, sparkly shoes or a full on sequin dress December is definitely the time to pull out all the stops!



No comments:

Post a Comment