Thursday, 27 December 2012

Blogging 2013

Although this is unlikely to be my last post of the year I thought I would provide some info on 2012. 
I have decided to give my blog a make over and have also updated what I shall be regularly blogging about. Its yet to receive the beauty make over but I have decided what this year will entail.
I have changed the subjects to; Fashion & Future, Music & Movies, Literature & Life, Cosmetics & Celebrity 
Below are the regular posts which will keep coming and also a little snippet of what each subject will offer.

Life: Monthly round up

Fashion: Monthly best dressed
Fashion/Make Up/Music: Monthly loves
Fashion: Icon
Life/Future: Quotes and Lyrics
Fashion/Make-Up: Celebrity Crazes
Film/Literature/Make-Up/Music: Reviews


Fashion
Offering style inspiration, copy cat clothes and advice on up and coming trends

Future

Work updates and hopes for the future

Music

Potential album reviews, music updates and gig recommendations 

Movies

Short but clear reviews of the latest movies, updated film list and any key movie news

Literature

Book reviews and news when available as well as examples of my own fiction and articles

Life

Monthly updates as per last year as well as any exciting gossip

Cosmetics

All things beauty; tan, eyeliner, hairspray. Reviews a plenty and cosmetic suggestions

Celebrity

Positive quotes and inspiration from from all those celebrities we envy

I look forward to seeing you in the new year :D




No comments:

Post a Comment