Thursday, 27 December 2012

Beauty: Top 5 Buys of 2012

Well we come to the end of 2012, I cannot wait to see the back of it to be honest!! I have decided to share with you my best beauty of the past year, these are the things then when I run out I am a tad traumatized. As always, in no particular order


(L-R)
1. John Freida Frizz Ease Daily Miracle Treatment, £5.49
I don't know whether this was just mind over matter but I found this to truly detangle my hair, in case you didn't know I have reasonably long hair (reaches halfway down my back) and the blow drying experience is rarely enjoyable. This 'miracle treatment' made the the brushing and diving a great deal easier, I am a a bit lost without it.

2. Katy Perry Fake Eyelashes, £5.95

I love Eyelure at the best of time but paired with Katy Perry they make the best lashes! I haven't tried the heaviest set yet but these ones are currently my favourite for a night out, the application is simple enough and they offer a glamorous effect, I cannot wait to try out her coloured collection.

3. Soap & Glory Fab Pore Facial Peel, £8.00 

This offers an at home facial cleanse which left my skin glowing and a great deal brighter. I have quite large pores and I don't think this minimized them that much but I definitely saw a change instantly-more so then with any other product. 

4. St Tropez Mousse Tan, £21.48 (£15*)

Its not secret that I am a fan of a bit of tan and I am yet to find one that beats St Topez, I have tried many; St Moriz, Fake Bake, Dove, Garnier, L'Oreal and although many will do this is by far my favourite. It smells pretty good too!

5. mop C-System Smoothing Shine Lotion, £14.95 (£4.95*)

I love this! I bought it as a random buy in TK Maxx one time for a fraction of the price and it was worth the grab. I have a lot of flyaways which are hard to control but this product certainly calms them down and when my hair just won't behave the lotion offers a much sleeker look.


*I managed to buy these online or in a discounted for a great deal cheaper- ebay, amazon, TK Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment