Sunday, 16 December 2012

Beauty: St Tropez Overload

This is more of a comical article then anything else.
I was going through old photos on Facebook and came across one from Christmas 2010 and could not believe the difference in my skin colour!! 
I am partial to some fake tan; St Tropez, L'oreal, Dove, Fake Bake etc but didn't realize how naturally pale I am as its been so long! Every so often I do take a break-like right now- and resort to my pale colour but over the past two years I don't think I've ever been this white.

But check out the below for some comic relief!




My sister said that I'm not as pale as the above photo implies but I must be what ten shades darker with some bronzing mousse on? I look like a different person! My skin does look airbrushed in the paler photo and it is most certainly not that clear or smooth in real life.....
Make Over or Make Under??



No comments:

Post a Comment