It feels like so long since I compiled one of these lists of course this October one is being created as I only just have a computer to use! I forget how long it really does take- but of course worth it.
I know I have been saying this since September but you can still see those grappling onto the colour and prints of Summer- having said that LC's crisp orange is not unlike the Autumn leaves falling. Others are picking metallics and rich shades which are echoing the dark nights and glam parties which lay ahead.
- AnnaSophia Robb in a modern and chic gold and black peplum dress by Emilio Pucci and black Sergio Rossi pumps at The Carrie Diaries premiere
- Liz Hurley in a very sassy yet age appropriate pink wrap dress by Issa in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Lauren Conrad was faultless at every stop on this book tour. My favourite was this bright orange Harlyn dress and nude Brian Atwood pumps combo
- Kim Kardashian looking stunning in all black with gold Christian Louboutin heels and a Birkin bag as she filmed in Miami
- Halle Berry attending the Cloud Atlas Hollywood premiere in a Dolce and Gabbana dress with Versace shoes
- Emmy Rossum back on my list again in a purple shirt with Ralph Lauren shoes and handbag whilst rocking it in Beverly Hills
- Abbie Cornish looked gorgeous in Roland Mouret- this girl never fails to impress- at the screening of 7 Psychopaths
- Kate Hudson in the wonder that is Prabal Gurung, a gorgeous red dress by the designer at the amFar Awards
- Krysten Ritter in her go to designer Reem Acra, she rocked a glorious black and silver glitter cut out dress at the New York Premiere of 'Don't Trust The B- In Apt 23 Premiere'
- Rita Ora is another celebrity who has a favourite colour; white. Here the Brit wore a beautiful Emilio Pucci dress at annual Bergdorf Goodman
- Nina Dobrev seems to be a fan of blue and lace, I can see why. She looked deliciously eye catching in this Vera Wang creation and Jimmy Choos at Elles Women for Hollywood Event
- Nicole Scherzinger on The X Factor in a sheer and metallic Alpana & Neeraj dress with black Topshop 'Unique' heels
My favourite out of all of this is Halle Berry I love the length, shape and metallic shading. It puts me in the party mood and would look superb for a New Years Eve event. I love the matte grey shoes too and the silver make up, great look and styling, J'adore.