Thursday, 22 November 2012

Fashion: November Loves 2012

Not having a job or money is quite simply painful I tell you. I can't believe how well I have done to not buy anything, I'm really quite proud! There is such an array of things I want and still items from previous months (not inc on this list)
When i finally get a job my first pay cheque will be going on a shopping spree!!



(L-R)
Aqua cold shoulder jumper- ASOS £25
Black trousers- Topshop £45
Camel fur collar coat- Awear £80
Blue metallic dress- Motel £20
Silver 'Grand' shoes- Carvela £110
Black split maxi skirt- Topshop £20
Blush Kardashian tote- Dorothy Perkins £55
'Royal' jewel hair band- Juicy Couture £20
Diamonds perfume- Emporio Armani £25
Pink blazer- H&M £15
Iridescent watch- River Island £
Macarons- Anywhere & Everywhere !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment