Saturday, 24 November 2012

Beauty: Kardashians and Katy Perry

My nails colour for this weekend is once again a mix from two of my favourite celebrities; Rainbow in the Skylie by Kardashian Kolor and Teenage Dream by Katy Perry on top of The One That Got Away also by Katy Perry, both are O.P.I





The shade I used as a base is a deep pink with a metallic edge, two layers was required to offer the strong colouring. I then put on the pale pink sparkling colour which didn't quite seem enough so I then added the multi-colour sparkle on top of that. 
The Katy Perry glitter has small pieces of shimmer in, almost micro-glitter like silver particles whereas the Kardashian nail polish has dazzling multi-shades of glitter; green, pink, red, gold in much larger portions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment